Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Transformers Collection - 2011 update

Every year or so I go through a big update of my collection webpage, and it was early 2009 when I last took photos of my toys.  Since that time, I've acquired almost a thousand Transformers toys, and with the collection now spilling out into a second room (at almost 3,500 now), I've been inspired to do a big update.

So here's the link to the collection page - http://www.toycollectors.com.au/collection.html

And as noted so far, I have updated the first 10 display cases (of the 28 I have).
Hopefully this round of updating will be finished in the next couple of weeks. I might even take another quick video too.

A sample pic of the main collection room (okay, so it's a bit messy at the moment)...

No comments:

Post a Comment